15 October 2008

Conversion



Short talk
The sky is gloomy and started raining cat and dog out there. It always has been raining for past few day when clock pointer fixed to 5pm. Yet, i had been working my butt off to prepare images for coming deployment of 200+ laptop nationwide in past few day as well.


Cleaning up my desk after serious bump with my job regard to prepare stuffs for next incoming project. Heavy downpour started echoing outside my office with the impact of drop clashing with the window.

I was thinking,"Another late knock off today". The office and surrounding PS was so quiet while the melody played by nature outside. It is d music that manipulated me into deep thought about the questions throw upon me few months ago until last week.

I'm start wondering the reason why there are so many friends bear "Cross" in their heart around me. I'm started to think during 28 years of my life, i have been went through the simplicity life dreamed and desired by a lot of ppl. I'm not rich yet not that poor because of my parents strong financial control and ahead planning for us. I'm very lucky to have them to be my parent.

I'm continue the exploration ventured deep into the past memory of my life before today. The question about I'm keep surrounded by so many good Christian friend around me to date.

On the way to McD while anticipating the downpour to stop anytime soon, I was began counting the Christian friends that i can remember and encountered.

1. Adam tang
2. Ling soon ping
3. Alfred Chin
4. Alfred wong
5. Raymond wong
6. Wesly
7. Emily Tiew
8. Caroline ho
9. Rita chan
10. Blaise Chai
11. Rita ling
12.Kylyn
13. Catherine sia
14. Catherine Chan
15. Caroline Ho.
16. Jesseymine
17. Chamber
18. Jia ning
19. Angie Ling
20. Rebecca
21. Wong ting kiong
22. Kong Lin bing
23. Amelia
24. Jimmy
25. Beavy
26. Lawrence
27. George
28.
.
.
.
.
.
Believe it or not. The list will go down on and on. not even d 8 fingers and 2 thumbs on my both palms can count all of them.

Everything happened for the reason and everything is arranged

Yes. everything is arranged. During Redang Retreat, Clara from Singapore once told me that it is arrangement made to draw me to Him by putting his follower around me. Nothing is stopping me except myself.

Christianity already entered into my life without me see it coming tirelessly. It always knocking my door while i am wondering what it is behind. It's just a simple decision "Yes" or "No" to rotate the knob to open d door.

No comments: