16 July 2008

Dull day then sunset then nice

Woke up this morning 9am...

Went to balcony and i was greeted by rather less bright moody day. It was raining and gradually become heavy. I was thought "oh Crap,i already made appointment with client. How am i suppose to go in rain with motorbike?"


Thanks heaven. i was saved by the bell while my colleague able to liaise with client to settle the problem(i suppose to go on site to troubleshoot his notebook). I had green light from my colleague went to office while waiting rain halt.

it was dull day to me. i mean... it was very dull. i seem slow and lack of responsive but not to that point of extreme... then i had amnesia.. i definitely-totally-omg forgot what was i doing this afternoon.i couldn't remember. Even i would go butt my head in the wall and memory still won't get back to me... Maybe i should move on to find a girlfriend to have her become my secretary.


Anyway. like always and it seem to be become norm to me that times is flying so fast. It was 6 something in the evening. The sunlight so bright that pierced my heart through from office windows. i had a look outside the windows. The urban sunset somehow mesmerized me
with blue sky and some cloud beside the sun. So i took out my SLR ready, clean and arrange my desk then here i come Mr. sunset. Pressed shutter release few time.

This was an unusual angle i did to snap photo of sunset than from my apartment.
urban sunset

Hope any of u that visited my photo journal. Give me some comment please.

No comments: