23 July 2008

moth

I don't know that is called butterfly but obviously it is not but it just looks like it. yeah from wikipedia. it's called moth

I was heading to basement to pick up my motorbike ready go to office. Before the entrance's exit which on other way is basement, i saw little creature that landed on the mosaic floor. It was looking at me before i see it. I don't know how was it ended in this place but i thought it might get lost anyway.

I paused for second then i saw it was retracting its' proboscis in and out distressly while my other hand was about rotates the entrance door's knob. I don't know what its' trying to tell me but at that moment my heart was telling me just give its a favor. So i did....

Its' hindwind kinda like been chewed off and looked broken after i approched its and had a careful look. Hence, i handed out my palm toward d "butterfly" and its jumped on my hand. I didn't freak out rather than that i was calm. My feeling was unusual and rather warm when such little creature has no whatsoever fear on you but trust you with its' life.

I was trying put its own my shoulder like those character in anime pretty favoured by insect and animal so i can get my gear prepared before drive motorbike. Then i drive my bike but with slow speed while heading to the security guard house.

Intially planed to put its on the grass right after guard house near the road side as i was about to do that. Its was long gone without d trace...

I am wondering how are you doing today...

No comments: