26 July 2008

Running nose, sneezing

Those are the common diseases i have, past down in genetic form from my ancestor to my father and now for time being... me. Woke up in the morning around 9.40am mostly assumed trait undoubtedly belong to any lazy ass like me.

errr hmm. sorry for the improper word i am using now...... who care....

To be honest, I need to take blame of myself for sleeping late or rather early this morning around 2.15am. what was i doing that time? Quite Frankly, i have to admit old and i have lousy memory bank installed in my fleshy brain. I only remember pieces of memory that i'm playing computer games. Oppss. I was playing game . hehe.

Back to the topic

So far i have running nose started this afternoon actually while i was doing laundry cleaning for my cloth piled up in my room


My nose was itchy at that point. i decided to force "run" my nose which inevitably trigger the time bomb. I know mum and dad i shouldn't do that but stop yelling in my head. +.+"

Alright anyway. Right now. i'm feeling(felt) much better right now. so what's next?

Hehehe. Yeah. Dark knight will be as mentioned by my old-house-class-mate. lol

Tata

No comments: