16 July 2008

Fly me to the moon


Fly me to the moon
Originally uploaded by coolaldred
16th July 2008
1.27am....... check the lunar year calendar from the phone. ... From display panel, word Chinese character "鼠年.... 六月.十四". Oh, that's mean tomorrow will be full moon in the sky.

Each month 15th day, moon will rise up into sky showcase it's beauty and showering the earth with its pure energy diverted from the sun. Everything in darkness come to light, none of it will escape from mighty moon.

For 60 billion year, it stays and observing the earth since earth was still young. It witnessed endless changes, evolution, revolution and u-name-it-all that was and still happening from once filled with thousand craters and lava slowly transformed to beautiful blue-green earth.

Mankind was particularly wondering about moon mystery from every civilization that ever exist in this world. They were showing their love affair to the moon until US Kennedy launched space mission to race with Soviet to put human on the moon. Soon love affair ended with mankind love toward the moon was faded.

This is little knowledge i obtained from documentary video. Now, back into reality, sky clarity was clear and no cloud was around that will disturb my Astro-photography opportunity. i took my babe out and hook it up with bazooka lens. Then next thing, pressing and release shutter button. Job done.

Following that, i did some cropping and simple touch up with PS.

There is the song for it. I think it was evidence that mankind love affair once had toward the moon. i am believe that those love affair will soon come back in future and remain forever.

That's all for this morning. Enjoy the lyric and the classic jazz ^.^


Fly me to the moon - Frank Sinatra

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a-Jupiter and Mars

In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

Fill my heart with song
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, in other words
I love ... you

No comments: